I remember reading some where that the life of the average ‘good’ blog,
not insinuating that this blog is good is around 2 years. After this time, the creator usually has better things to do with their Saturday nights, such as:
1. Go to a bar and rage with their fans, amassed from the 2 years of hilarious writing.
2. Simply stop being and able to think up new ideas, including being able to think.
3. Found better things to do with their life, aside from trolling David Koch
read:’cock’ on twitter for his idiotic comments around women breast feeding in public.
4. Switch over to being a hip new cool Dad blog because you have had children, and thought it would make you popular around preschool pick up time, with the non existent other nerd dads. (Even though I love askyourdadblog.com I still don’t believe it actually exists, ans is the product of another university dorm room born blog.
5. Turf their back lawn.
6. They start a professional career in extreme pogo-sticking (see video below). Not sure if its crazy or amazing BTW.
I really don’t want to see Pandainabattlesuit die. Sure my life is pretty busy with Mrs Panda and I now having three little ones under five, and being a manager in a large health related building probably doesn’t help. Nor does living in a city where it takes 39mins to drive 2.3kms to get home to your house. Surely I could write from my iPhone.
Why don’t I do that anymore?
I made a new year’s resolution not to make blogging my new years resolution. If anyone found out that was my new year’s resolution, I would be ridiculed for an extremely long time. Jogging every day seems like a much easier alternative, and it is more acceptable to not adhere to it.
I will promise though how ever in frequently, and when people do return my request for pocket interviews
very amateurish ones at that I will post those too.
Or pogo videos, you decide.