Sorry today has provided me much inspiration and whilst I wait for reports to run. I will quickly re write the rules on what you are and and are not allow to do whilst in motor vehicles.
As expertly recreated in MS Paint, I was an observer to a young male driving like this (please use some imagination) this morning, in what seemed to be his Mum’s Ford Fiesta (old model and it was blue). I wasn’t sure of the exact number plate so I just estimated. (It was probably closer to Douche’s Mum’s Car, but that wouldn’t fit)
So I have decided to make a list of cars you are not allowed to do that in. Ever.
1. Honda jazz
2. Any Hyundai
3. Any older model Ford, (excluded is the GT 500)
4. Honda CRV (I tested this out in ours and felt like a douche)
5. Ford laser
6. Holden Astra
7. Any Holden
8. Audi TT (Daiahatsu Copen is acceptable)
9. Nissan Skyline R30/33/34(GTST model)
10. Mazda 3
11. Mitsubishi Mirage
12. Mitsubishi Lancer (any with Chrome aftermarket tail lights)
13. VW Polo
14. VW EOS
15. Toyota Corolla
16. Any BMW older than this year.
17. Audi RS4 (too gangsta to be gansta leaning in especially the Advant)
18. Mostly all cars
19. Those $50 mountain bikes you see people rding on with the motor attached.
20. Those thin Skate boards that are back in fashion
21. Dunlop Volley Shoes
22. Any clothes from Glue Store
23. Roller shoes are ok if the child is Gangsta
24. Ikea Trolley (unless you bought expidite book shelf they are gangsta)
25. VW Beetle (new version)
26. Any care with a Tape deck
27. Toyota utes with carpet on the rear tray and some empt chrome tool boxes
28. Horses (mules are totally more gangsta)
29. Any car with flag of any nationality on rear view mirror
30. Any car with Garter belt hanging from review mirror
31. Any Car going through McDonalds’ Drive through (please refrain from being gangsta as Mcdonalds’ workers deserve our respect)
33. Yellow Cars (Lancer Evolution 9 exception)
34. Yellow motorbikes
35. Guys on motors bikes in thongs, shorts, and muscle shirt/singlets.
Any others please feel free to comment.